Ready to be shaken, jolted, sprayed and amazed? Our 4D theatre has all the thrills, spills and chills in an intense, immersive and in-your-face viewing experience.
It’s fun standing outside watching people leave our Christchurch 4D theatre as there are always lots of wide eyes and equally wide smiles. Many have no idea what they were sitting down to experience until the lights dimmed and the action started.
Our 4D movie theatre has it all. Over the course of a short film you’ll be wobbled in your seat, have mist and wind blown into your face, feel things grabbing at your legs and see incredible 3D sights on the screen.
This is an exciting, immersive 4D viewing experience that will leave you shaken and stirred – but in all the right ways!
What You Need to Know:
- Entry to the 4D theatre is covered by your General Admission ticket.
- You’ll be provided with 3D glasses.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 5 may view the film at the parent’s discretion.
- For safety reasons, personal discretion is advised. We don’t recommend this theatre for visitors with heart conditions, back or neck pain, or those who are pregnant.
- You may get a little wet. If you’re not okay with this, we suggest our HD theatre instead.