1. 40% off full entry with proof of your residential address!
Valid on both GENERAL ADMISSION and XPRESS ADMISSION passes for Adult, Child and Family Passes only.
– Valid for redemption at the ticketing counter at the International Antarctic Centre only until the 4th June 2017
(IMPORTANT: Proof of Canterbury Residential Address AND photo ID MUST BE PRESENTED at the attraction. Failure to provide proof of residential address will render the offer invalid)
2. BECOME AN ANTARCTIC AMBASSADOR AND GET IN HALF PRICE!
Canterbury Residents – bring your out of town friends and family to the International Antarctic Centre and YOU get in HALF PRICE!
Valid on a one for one basis with the resident HALF PRICE ticket being of equal or lesser value to the paid entry ticket ie;
- 1 x full price Adult General Admission = 1 x HALF PRICE Canterbury Resident Adult General Admission (or 1 x child or 1 x Senior Admission)
- 1 x full price Child General Admission = 1 x HALF PRICE Canterbury Resident Child Admission (not valid for Adult or Senior admission)
- 1 x full price Family General Admission = 1 x HALF PRICE Canterbury Resident Family Admission
- Bring a full paying out of town family of 5 and your family of 5 is HALF PRICE!
– Paid and half price tickets must be purchased in one transaction at ticketing counter at the attraction only.
– Price paid must be the full retail price at the ticketing counter at the attraction only. Valid until the 31st May 2017
General Terms and Conditions – applies to all deals unless otherwise specified
– Photo ID and proof of Canterbury residential address required for all Adults claiming Canterbury Residents deal
– Valid for redemption at the ticketing counter at The International Antarctic Centre only.
– Not valid in conjunction with any other discount, coupon or offer or with any pre-paid entry tickets or vouchers.
– Not valid for or with Online purchases.
– Offer does not apply to Annual Passes or holiday programmes or guided tour groups or community groups.
PROOF OF RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
Please bring with you:
– Photo ID
– Evidence of living in the Canterbury area such as bank statement, rates assessment, etc. As long as it has your name on it PLUS your local Canterbury residential address and your name matches with your photo ID, you’re eligible!
Please note: For safety reasons children MUST be over 2 years old to ride the Hagglund and all children under 8 years MUST be accompanied by an adult
Do you live in Canterbury? Check the map